• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I purchased TCS subscription and it comes with Presenter 10. Presenter 11 has been publicly available since September. How/when can I download and install Presenter 11?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2016 Feb 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a subscription to Adobe Technical Communications Suite. One of my decision points was several of the new features included with Adobe Presenter 11. TCS comes with Presenter 10. Technical support tells me that they have had many expressions of concern that the suite is shipping with an outdated version of Adobe presenter. The Presenter team has not informed the support team as to when or even if Presenter 11 will be included in the TCS download.

Presenter 11's new features are critical enough to me that the functionality I thought I would be getting with TCS is seriously degraded. This is a business effectiveness issue at my end.

Adobe's TCS web page does say that it includes Presenter 10, but when you click though for more information, you are taken to the Presenter 11 page.

I see that I can subscribe to Presenter 11 separately. That pretty much defeats the purpose of purchasing a subscription to the suite, and I should not have to even be considering whether I should purchase the additional subscription.

As far as I'm concerned, this is a significant FAIL on Adobe's part.

This is an issue that frustrates Adobe the Adobe TCS support team, too, since they have to deal with frustrated customers who cannot get access to the current version of a business-critical application they thought they were buying.

What would it take to make me a happy customer? Simply provide me with access to the non-trial Presenter 11 download so that I can install it and get to work.

TOPICS
Technical Communication Suite

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2016 Feb 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a same problem. I was subscribed for several months, and I am waiting to Presenter 11. See this brochure:

http://wwwimages.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/products/technicalcommunicationsuite/technicalcommuni...

On the image inside, the Presenter 11 is presented.

Petr Zahradnik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The PDF was changed to Presenter 10 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue, is there any response from Adobe yet? I am wanting to use Presenter 11 but the old version is with my TC5 subscription which is frustrating and shows a lack of joined up thinking from Adobe..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines