1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 5, 2016 10:39 PM by KoMaruyama

How can I upload an adobe draw file to my computer without going through illustrator?

sallyd58080419

Hi. I recently finished a piece of work on adobe draw for ipad, but I currently do not have access to the adobe illustrator software. Is there any way to upload it onto the computer? I tried email, but I want to keep the transparent background...

• 1. Re: How can I upload an adobe draw file to my computer without going through illustrator?
          KoMaruyama Adobe Community Professional

Unfortunately, there is no current way to send it / save it to another format that carries an alpha channel unless you have a Creative Cloud subscription.

If you have a CC subscription, but just don't have Illustrator CC, you can send it to Photoshop CC, which will import the file as a PNG with alpha channel.

If you save it any other way, you'll get a flattened JPG.... or JPG(s).

[Have an early version of Photoshop? There may be an alternate way to get back your transparency: create an alpha matte. (see some of my other posts about this)]