• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial Number for old student CS5

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2016 Feb 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had my computer rebuild & tried to install my CS5 student edition from my backup drive (time machine). It did not work so I decided the best way was to use the disk - which I still have along with a coupon code that I have to sign in with to get my serial number (it says to write down but that was 5 years ago - not sure where I put). My coupon code to get serial number does not seem to be working - are there any other options to find a serial number?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 06, 2016 Feb 06, 2016

not many.

if it's installed somewhere, you can recover the serial number.

if you purchased from or registered with adobe, you may be able to get it from adobe, Adobe ID

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not many.

if it's installed somewhere, you can recover the serial number.

if you purchased from or registered with adobe, you may be able to get it from adobe, Adobe ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just a FYI for future reference  - Mac Migration and Time Machine DO NOT WORK with Adobe program activations due to hidden registration files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines