1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 8, 2016 5:13 AM by leandromarino

Dealing with watermarks - exporting templates

leandromarino Level 1

Hi,

I want to know if exist any possibility to create image watermarks that refers to the watermark lightroom folder i.e.:

i have an .lrtemplate file with some information about the watermark. One is the following:

imagePath = "/Users/leandromarino/Dropbox/LeandroMarinoLogo/AzulAmarelo.png"

I have another computer with windows and the watermark is in

imagePath = "C:\\Users\\leand_000\\Documents\\Dropbox\\LeandroMarinoLogo\\AzulAmarelo.png"

is there anyway that for example:

imagePath = "./AzulAmarelo.png"

and works in both systems without any trouble? It's boring to everytime that I change the system or lightroom i have to copy from all system and edit all the paths. Would be amazing if i can only copy the watermark folder between systems and computers.

lightroom watermark windows folder:  C:\Users\leand_000\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Watermarks

lightroom watermark mac folder:  /Users/leandromarino/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Watermarks

Any sugestions?

best

Leandro

• 1. Re: Dealing with watermarks - exporting templates
          leandromarino Level 1

Now reading this discussion I think that isn't clear as I expected.

I want to put the png watermark inside the Watermark Folder (the one from the lightroom), in other words, i want to store the png file with the .lrtemplate in the Lightroom Watermark Folder.

Firstly I thought that doing something like this it would be possible to the imagePath be only the png file name, for exemple:

imagePath = "AzulAmarelo.png"

I tried this and the png file wasn't in the exported image. So how could I refers to the png file that's stored in the watermark folder.

If I put

imagePath = "C:\Users\leand_000\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Watermarks\AzulAmarelo.png" or

imagePath = "/Users/leandromarino/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Watermarks/AzulAmarelo.png"

Works. But, unfortunately I need to change the path in each computer that I have.

In addition, I work sometimes in collaboration with other so it will be amazing only send the lrtemplate file and png file to others.

Best,

Leandro