- Can I still change my plan to get the discount (maybe even upgrade to the complete Creative Cloud plan for Students)?
There is no discount for the already highly discounted Photography Plan. You should be able to switch to another plan though it is the choice of Adobe as to whether or not they will allow it without a penalty. You would essentially have to cancel the pone plan and subscribe to the other.
- Do you also need to be in a specific secondary school (for example an art school, or is any school good for the discount?
It is not necessary to be in a specific secondary school, but you need to be in a school that meets the requirements for the educational plan.
- If I'm right this discount continues to exist while you're studying (no price increase).
The student plan can be resubscribed as long as you remain with a student status.
- What happens with the discount when I graduate/change schools?
The subscription continues until it expires at the rate it had when you started it. After that you pay normal prices for any renewal.
- Is my normal school card (with my name, year, class ...) good for the verification
Apply for student/teacher discount
For details regarding the student/teacher provisions you can refer to the following information page:
Another good resource for getting information is the student and teacher edition information forum:
Here are some links regarding student discounts from Adobe:
- Can I use it commercially?
Thank you, Ned Murphy!