2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 7, 2016 9:38 PM by KhanMehwish

Pro subscription and problem sign in on android

jinky89pa

I made a subscription pro, but on my Android tablet can not log in because when I go to sign into any part of the screen you can click, so I can not click on "create free account" and I can not click "sign in"

I would also like to know when you bring on Android, the functions already present on ios how the function of the acquisition by cameras, the ability to work on Dropbox files and the ability to change the text of pdf

• 1. Re: Pro subscription and problem sign in on android
          sukritd15 Adobe Employee

Hi ,

When you click on sign in ,what happens ?

You could uninstall and reinstall Reader DC for your Android.

Also there is no subscription for Android as you get Reader DC only and not Acrobat with which subscription is associated.

These are the functions you could perform with Reader DC mobile app.

FAQ | Adobe Acrobat Reader DC mobile app

Regards

Sukrit Dhingra

• 2. Re: Pro subscription and problem sign in on android
            KhanMehwish Adobe Employee

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Since you have already purchased the Acrobat Pro DC subscription, you can use Export PDF, Convert PDF and Organize Pages services on Android. Dropbox support and editing of text in PDF is not available for Android but you might see it in one of our future releases. I understand that you are unable to sign in to your Document Cloud account through the Sign in or Create Account button. Could you try to sign in through these steps and let us know if you are able to sign in?

1. Tap on Export PDF/ Create PDF/ Organize Pages tab in the side pane.

2. On the marketing page, tap on the Sign in button.

If you are still unable to sign in to Document Cloud, could you provide us the details of the device model and android version? Do you get the 'Not connected to Internet' error? Please let us know so that we may solve the issue.

Thanks,

Adobe Acrobat Team