• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mac died bought new MacBook Pro...Migrated Kobo and ADE from time machine but couldn't open new book I bought. Uninstalled both Kobo and ADE and authorized again and could read new book but still can't read library books. Keep getting OOPS authorization

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mac died bought new MacBook Pro...Migrated Kobo and ADE from time machine but couldn't open new book I bought.  Uninstalled both Kobo and ADE and authorized again and could read new book but still can't read library books.  Keep getting OOPS authorization message.  Using ADE 4.5 and latest version of Kobo.  Checked authorization information and laptop and ereader are identical including urn:uuid: etc.

I've dumped them both again, emptied trash, rebooted computer and reinstalled but still can't open them on ereader.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. quit Adobe Digital Editions.
  2. Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.
    If you are using 10.7, see Access hidden library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later.
  3. Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines