4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2016 3:57 PM by RextTheGreat

    Exploding Text Effect/Animation


      I don't know how much of a question this is but rather the request for a tutorial. I am brand new to after effects and just learned the basics of how to use the program, manipulate shapes and use the key framing. I'm an experienced video editor so I know how key frames work and everything so I have a good base for how to use the program.



      I want to make an effect that takes the photo on the left and transitions to the photo on the right. Not simply by a wipe or fade but by actually individual movement of the pixel like shapes.

      I'd like the effect to look like the wind blows the shapes out of the letters then the frame pauses on the final result of the shattered CM.


      Thanks for any and all help!