1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 8, 2016 12:00 PM by Szalam

Comp not rendering 1920 x 1080

Aileen Poe

I am trying to render my composition 1920 x 1080, square pixels, HDTV 1080 25.

The main composition has a number of pre-comps nested within it - the pre-comps have been made 3D layers to create a carousel effect in the main composition. The pre-comps are mainly scrolling images of iphones/ipads, and some have comps within those set to iphone/ipad screen size to show the device animated.

When I set to render as a quicktime, H.264, 1920 x 1080, the video file that renders is a zoomed-in version, so therefore cutting off text and the edges of images.

When I put my main composition into a new composition, the main composition appears zoomed in like the rendered video file, and I am unable to resize - when I do the white background appears rather than the rest of the main composition.

When I copy the whole contents of the main composition into a new composition, it appears as it did originally, but still renders incorrectly/zoomed in.

Not sure if the 3D layers are affecting the way it renders, or if the pre-comps nested within are affecting it due to being different sizes?

Main Comp:

Main_comp.png

Main Comp in New Comp:

Main_comp_into_new_comp.png

Rendered Video:

Video_render.png