3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 10, 2016 6:51 AM by Sue Garibaldi

Its legel to capture any pic?

ramym40448085 Level 1
      • Hello, i use adobe draw and adobe capture on iPad and i was wandering its legal to capture any pictures from any website on adobe capture and then use it as a shape on adobe draw and make my edits and then use this pictures on my blog? of course you know adobe capture not take 100% same as the real picture, and i will also put some edits and colors, so this picture when its finish its my? and i can use it anywhere?
      • Hope you understand my question
      • Thank you
        • 1. Re: Its legel to capture any pic?
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Ramy,

I'm not sure that's a question I can answer... I'm not super well-versed on copyright law. If it were me, I would be super cautious about reproducing anything that's trademarked or is the creative property of another person.

Sorry I can't be more helpful. You might want to do some research about copyright.

Sue.

• 2. Re: Its legel to capture any pic?
            ramym40448085 Level 1

Thank you Sue for your answer, but what i mean is that i will take only fram from any picture i want to draw, so im going to capture 20% from any picture and then continue drawing 80% for my owen and color it.

i was thinking to take capture for any picture i like to use it in my blog.

OK, lets forget this but i want you help me for my case because you are the only one who answered me i have iPad mini first generation and i was thinking to draw using adobe draw and then use this pic for my blog, but i have problem that i don't know what pen i can use for that, because i have use to draw only in papers.

what do you think also if i draw in papers and then capture this drawing using adobe capture and then edit it using adobe draw, do you thing its good idea?

Thank you again for your answer

Ramy

• 3. Re: Its legel to capture any pic?
              Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Ramy,

I responded about the stylus on your other post.

Sue.