• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When trying to initialize Creative Cloud app get a message "no subscription found". I am already logged in. What can I do?

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the team manager. We purchased three licenses. I downloaded everything and when attempting to open Adobe InDesign CC 2015 on my machine I received this message: I was logged in when I received this message.

"No Subscription Found
We couldn't find a Adobe InDesign CC 2015 subscription associated with this Adobe ID. You can purchase a new subscription or if you do not have a subscription and are unable to access it, please contact Customer Support.

You may also choose to start this product in trial.

Have a different Adobe ID"?

I tried to log out and log back in and nothing changed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Hi,

I can see that you have purchased 3 creative cloud device user licenses under your VIP agreement. To deploy this license you would need to download creative cloud packager and create a package for creative cloud and then deploy it. You can refer to following links for detailed information on this

Manage your Adobe Creative Cloud for education device licenses

Create packages with Adobe Creative Cloud for education device licenses

for extended help you can contact our customer support team at Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can see that you have purchased 3 creative cloud device user licenses under your VIP agreement. To deploy this license you would need to download creative cloud packager and create a package for creative cloud and then deploy it. You can refer to following links for detailed information on this

Manage your Adobe Creative Cloud for education device licenses

Create packages with Adobe Creative Cloud for education device licenses

for extended help you can contact our customer support team at Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

‌Awesome! Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines