Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

endless loading & Download Error

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

when i launch Adobe CC and go to "APPS" i get "Download Error" i tried several fixes wich was i think delete the "OOBE" file and some other files and launch adobe cleaner tool delete everything and reinstall CC. After i did that i now get endless loading in "APPS" just a Circle spinning. i tried several fixes for that too, but no result.

this is really annoying. i need help. PLEASE!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ehsanf57386404 I am sorry that you continue to face the error "Download Error," in the Apps tab.  Please utilize the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application uninstaller utility available at Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application to fully remove the current installation of the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Once the Creative Cloud desktop app has been removed you should then be able to reinstall the Creative Cloud desktop app successfully.  If you continue to receive errors then I would recommend reviewing Creative Cloud Help | Download Error in Apps tab of Creative Cloud Desktop Application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The endless loading went away, but now im back to "Download error". I did follow the steps on Creative Cloud Help | Download Error in Apps tab of Creative Cloud Desktop Application still im back on "Download error"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ehsanf57386404 if you have downloaded and ran the Creative Cloud desktop app uninstaller utility then please contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care for direct assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but customer care led me here. my only contact option was this forum. idk know what else i can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ehsanf57386404 this is because there is no active Creative Cloud membership associated with the gmail.com e-mail address you are using to post to this forum.  Please make sure to log in using the e-mail address/Adobe ID associated with your active membership prior to attempting to contact our support team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

are saying that Adobe does not support gmail or saying that i dont have an email on adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines