• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UGH! Can ANYONE help me???

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying for about 6 hours to locate the serial numbers for my CS5 purchase.  I have 20 out of 24 numbers and have spoken to 6 different people who have given me different answers and NO ONE has been able to assist me in retrieving my serial number.  Is there anyone lout there who can help me.  When I go to Help - System Info - I am only provided 20 numbers.  Although, in Lightroom I can retrieve the entire serial number.  I have my Order # as I assume that this will help locate the information I am looking for.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know where to check for them.  However, neither my Lightroom nor CS5 show in my account.  Next solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Customer care with your proof of purchase and see if they can help.

The reason the last four number are omitted is to prevent others from accessing your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spoken to 6 different people and NO ONE has been able to help me.  The last one referred me to this forum.  So much for spending 1,000 on their products.  Customer Service SUCKS!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines