2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2016 10:32 PM by Mohanaraj

Responsive Oam with Adobe Animate?

TJD47

In Edge Animate I was able to set the stage to be responsive and then publish that animation as a responsive OAM package. I could then place the OAM into Muse as responsive. I have been trying to replicate this with OAM files in Animate without success. The files do import fine, but do not adjust to browser resizing in the new responsive Muse. I tried all possible settings, it seems.  Is this not yet implemented?

• 1. Re: Responsive Oam with Adobe Animate?
          TJD47 Level 1

After experimenting a bit more, I may have answered my own question. Animate OAMs are not responsive at all. Even when "Scale Content" is checked in the HTML5 Canvas OAM publish settings, the exported OAM is completely fixed in size when placed into the new responsive Muse - not only when publishing, but even when designing within Muse. Only the position can be manipulated.

I hope someone can prove me wrong as I would like to transition to Animate, but will not when Edge Animate produces completely responsive output.

• 2. Re: Responsive Oam with Adobe Animate?
            Mohanaraj Adobe Employee

Hi,

As you have found, Animate OAMs are not responsive yet.We will take a look at it.

Thanks!

Mohan