3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 11, 2016 10:36 AM by yogastrech

How to get rid of lens info on top LR pictures.

yogastrech

After formatting my HD I activated a something that show a huge pic of the lens across the top of my pictures. Now lightroom crashes all the time. How do I get rid of it. Thanks.

• 1. Re: How to get rid of lens info on top LR pictures.
          Akash Sharma Adobe Employee

Hi yogastrech,

Which version of Lightroom are you using?

I activated a something that show a huge pic of the lens across the top of my pictures.

Are you referring to Lens info in Loupe view?

You could disable it by pressing  CTRL/Command +I

Now lightroom crashes all the time. How do I get rid of it. Thanks.

Please disable use of Graphics Processor in Lightroom(version 6/cc) from Preferences>>Performance.Uncheck "Use graphics Processor" and restart Lightroom

Let us know if that helps

Regards,

Akash

• 2. Re: How to get rid of lens info on top LR pictures.
            Hal P Anderson Level 6

Probably you just need to type 'i' once or twice. I doubt if that will help with crashes, though. What version of LR are you running? Please specify the number.

Hal

• 3. Re: How to get rid of lens info on top LR pictures.
              yogastrech Level 1

My computer when using Lightroom CC and switching between Library and Develop mode stops working. Even when I tried unchecking the graphics card as per your instructions   it locked up. I recently had DELL format my hard drive. They had a lot of problems getting the Device drivers to install. I'm using a AMD Radeon 6600. Lightroom is basically unusable, but worked before the format. I would occasionally hang as did other applications .It's a windows 7, 12mb of ram, Intel R Core TM i7-2600 CPU @3.40GHZ, 64 bit operating system and is 4 years old I decided to format it to see if that would fix the problem. I've been working on this with DELL for a month now. Maybe I should format it again. . Also when I was using Photoshop CC, Error message came up that "Photoshop has encountered a problem with the display driver, and has temporarily disabled enhancements which use the graphics hardware." Will the Display drive still be disabled? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

Yogastrech