• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer of epub book from library to my Nook Glowlight

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not tried to transfer an epub book from the library to my Nook in months.  I used to have no problem.  Now I am unable to do it!  I get two error messages:  "user not activated" - so I fixed that ( I think!) and then when I tried to transfer again, a "CE_copy not allowed" type of message.  Several questions:  is the glowlight supported?  do I use Adobe Digital Editions to do this (like I used to) or is it now Overdrive?  when I download the book from the library, it shows up as an Overdrive file...do I need to "open with ADE" instead?  That seemed to work and the epub showed up in my ADE library, but I wasn't able to transfer it to my Nook.  Any suggestions out there!  Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are Digital Edition and your Reader authorize with the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the message I get when trying to download EPUB book to Nook Glowlight:

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem:

E_ACT_NOT_READY

Support from Adobe couldn't help. Suggested I de-authorize then re-authorize. Got same error message.

Suggested reinstalling Digital Editions. I did and still get same error message.

I have a Mac with OS 10.11.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines