Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash is not disabled and still does not work

Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash says it is disabled in windows 10 and when I go on help it says to go on advance settings and flash is checked so it means I can use flash but it still does not work. It's on every user of my computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please see below link, enable the Flash player, it might be helpful:

Flash Player Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link does not help whatsoever. It just takes you right back to where we started. I see that several of us are having the same problem; all using Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge. There is no other option, except to follow this one direction, which does not help? Mine already says that it's enabled, too, yet the "Check Now" feature says it's disabled. This makes no sense, and it is incredibly frustrating to be repeatedly given "tips" that do not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Flash Player for IE/Edge will not update as long as that Windows Update (KB3135782) does not install.

You can try working through the following two resources:

1. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-to-correct-and-inst all-kb308...
    1. Same error, but for a different KB update, and the solution may work for you.
  2. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/gp/windows-update-issues/en-us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines