Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finding recordings

Contributor ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aloha,

I am the manager of the Hawaii Flash User Group. Is there a way to find all your recorded Adobe Connect recordings? I found most of them except for 2015.

I had to re build the web-site again, as it was hacked. I really would love to have links to all the recordings in case somebody might want to watch a recording for a topic that they would be interested in.

Thanks!

Johnny

TOPICS
Meetings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

By default they should be in the Recordings section of the Meeting room information in Connect Central. If they aren't there then it is likely that they were moved to the Content library. You should be able to use the search tool in the top right of Connect Central to find them, if you know the name of the recordings. This should find the recording and show it's parent folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By default they should be in the Recordings section of the Meeting room information in Connect Central. If they aren't there then it is likely that they were moved to the Content library. You should be able to use the search tool in the top right of Connect Central to find them, if you know the name of the recordings. This should find the recording and show it's parent folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much, I found the recordings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines