6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2016 8:28 AM by Beverley Gray

Adobe Stock Plans

meaffsa

Adobe has two plans, that I have interest in.

1. The first plan and the second plan are almost identical, except for the cost. If I choose the $29.99/mo plan for the first year, will it move to the $49.99/mo the following year or does it remain at $29.99/mo?
      2. I do understand that "rollover" means, if I have any unused photo selections that are outstanding, they will rollover to the following month, is this correct?
      3. If I have to cancel this service at the end of my annual plan, how much time do I need to schedule this cancellation; 15, 30 or 60 days?
      4. If for any reason, I cancel the subscription after 6 months, will I be obligated for the remainder of the annual plan?
      5. I do understand that the images are high resolution.  What if, I wanted to print an image will they be suitable?
        • 1. Re: Adobe Stock Plans
          Brad Lawryk Adobe Community Professional & MVP

meaffsa wrote:

Adobe has two plans, that I have interest in.

1. The first plan and the second plan are almost identical, except for the cost. If I choose the $29.99/mo plan for the first year, will it move to the $49.99/mo the following year or does it remain at $29.99/mo?
          2. I do understand that "rollover" means, if I have any unused photo selections that are outstanding, they will rollover to the following month, is this correct?
          3. If I have to cancel this service at the end of my annual plan, how much time do I need to schedule this cancellation; 15, 30 or 60 days?
          4. If for any reason, I cancel the subscription after 6 months, will I be obligated for the remainder of the annual plan?
          5. I do understand that the images are high resolution.  What if, I wanted to print an image will they be suitable?

1: The $29.99 is only if you are adding it to your current Creative Cloud Subscription. It will remain at $29.99 as long as you also have the Creative Cloud Subscription Active. If you do not have a Creative Cloud subscription then the only option you have is the $49.99 one.

2: Yes, if you only use 4 images the first month then in month two you would have 14 image credits. These credits are only good as long as your subscription remains active. If you cancel you will lose any remaining credits.

3: As long as you cancel before the billing date you are fine. Keep in mind it may take a day or two to cancel a membership so leave yourself some lead time.

4: Yes, there would be a cancellation fee based on the remaining time. The only time this does not apply is if you cancel in the first 30 days.

5: Yes, they are very capable of being used in print.

Hope that helps ;-)

Brad Lawryk

Adobe Community Professional

• 2. Re: Adobe Stock Plans
            meaffsa Level 1

Thank you for your response.

I do have a Creative Cloud Free membership.  Does this count or do I need a

paid version?

Sincerely,

Mark E Affsa

[Moderator Note: Personal Contact Information Removed]

• 3. Re: Adobe Stock Plans

Do not use the $29.99 option on any complimentary subscriptions. It will terminate the complimentary one and start billing for the full amount. If you are using a complimentary Cloud Account then use the $49.99 plan.

• 4. Re: Adobe Stock Plans
                Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi there

Could I just clarify one point.

The $29.99 10 images/month annual plan is now available to everyone - you don't need to have a Creative Cloud subscription.

If you don't want to commit to an annual plan, the $49.99 10 images/month is a monthly plan that can be cancelled without penalty.

Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Thanks

Bev

• 5. Re: Adobe Stock Plans

Thanks Beverley, when did this change take place?

• 6. Re: Adobe Stock Plans
                    Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi Brad

February 3rd.

Thanks

Bev