• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to load AFTER EFFECTS 7.0 - spoke with Rep yesterday, sent me to a download for CS3 - took FOREVER - but downloaded it. Now I'm told... that it can't be opened because it is an "unidentified developer" - WTF????!!!

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is crazy..!!!   what is an unidentified developer?   Why can't I just put the fricking disc in and load the program?

What did I have to spend 8 hours downloading something that is from a unidentified developer?

Why is this not working?

Why can't I call and speak to a real person?

WHY?!@!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You’re probably using a Mac in which case blame Apple not Adobe. You need to alter your security settings in the System Preferences as the programme is too old to be accepted by your Apple with the default setting. You need to alter it accept downloads from unidentified developers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines