• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After installing the latest Flash Update my Monitor profile has changed and my photos look more Grunge like. How do I correct this?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A definite change in the colour specifications on my iMac monitor has taken place with the updating of the lastest version of Flash Player 20.  My images now look like they have been given a grunge effect.  It is absolutely paramount that I get an accurate view of my photos for my photography projects. 

I am fast losing patience with Adobe on their MUCH TOO REGULAR updates required for their Flash program. It seems like every new site I visit, several times a month I'm asked to upgrade my Flash because the one I'm using is out of date. This often happens within days of each update. And to make matters worse, I'm also invariably accosted with Spam  ads to download Mac keeper and such like programs for cleaning my IMac system. When is Apple going to put a stop to these as we all know we do NOT need an external cleaning system for the Apple system.

If I can't correct the colour profile for my System I will have to revert to replacing my Mac with a windows OS. I should, by law, be allowed to hold Adobe Flash producers accountable for the changes they have forced upon me with their spurious updates.  If my current Flash is working ok I don't see why I should be obliged to update it to an inferior version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines