• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Continous Crashes Of Flash Player

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going on for 2 months now, I have been getting this message on all pages I go to:Shockwave Flash maybe busy, or may have stopped. You can stop the pluggin now, or you can continue to see if pluggin will complete. This has happened more times than I can count. I have updated the player, uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared my cashe, and tried several other things to no avail. Sometimes the message will come 3 to five times within 2 minutes or less. I have a Dell computer, operating Windows 10 and use Firefox. I have attempted other browsers, but the problem still arises. What is the problem? This was not an issue before December 2015.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try downloading the 64-bit version of Firefox and let us know if it helps?

Mozilla Firefox Web Browser — Download Firefox in your language — Mozilla

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Made the switch. No difference. The problem remains, and seems to be getting more frequent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines