• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I purchased a new computer and I need to move Photoshop and Illustrator from the old computer into the new one

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ho w do I download the programs onto the new computer? I do not see the option to do so anywhere on the website.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. Did you figure it out? I spilt tea all over my macbook the other day and I had photoshop on it. As it is broken i can't get onto it. Did you figure out how to get it on another laptop? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pages28,

Please check the link in my previous post, hope that works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2016 Feb 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I still cannot get Photoshop CS5 and Illustrator CS5 onto the new computer.

The links I received do not work. After I download and I put the serial number in I get the message that the serial number is correct. But after I get another message that there is no program on my computer associated with that serial number. (even though I have downloaded it)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2016 Feb 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines