• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my computer won't let me update photoshop or camera raw and I have tried about everything.. I went to help > updates and it proceeded to update everything only to tell me "there was an error downloading this update, please quit and try again later"... now

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my computer won't let me update photoshop or camera raw and I have tried about everything.. I went to help > updates and it proceeded to update everything only to tell me "there was an error downloading this update, please quit and try again later"... now It seems impossible to get a hold of anybody behind adobe to help me out.. I don't know what to do...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latetest (Cloud) updater sometimes doesn't work with old programs... Try installing your updates manually

Updates start here and select product, read to see if you need to install updates in number order, or if the updates are cumulative for the individual product http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have the cloud?? is that something new? I purchased my product in 2011 if that helps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines