Check whether is there any update available for the software after going through "help > check for updates "
Follow this thread to reset the preferences for the Acrobat software : https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1595848
Acrobat has limited functionalities on Android Tablets , would request you to please check on Desktops for these work flows.
1. Enter is a substitute for double click
2. As in most dialogs you can use keyboard shortcuts. Depending on what you do first, Enter often means OK, but sometimes you have to tab back to the invisible button.
3. You really need a higher resolution to work with Acrobat.
I have checked, and my Acrobat is up to date.
Resetting preferences does not work.
1. Touch screen tablet does not have enter key.
2. There are multiple properties in the area not shown, even with attached keyboard, I cannot set those properties blindly.
3. My screen resolution is 1920x1080. It is very high already.
1. This is Windows, correct? Use the touch keyboard. You can't work without some kind of keyboard.
2. Worth trying just an Enter though it may not work.
3. This should be plenty but maybe your text is scaled too large.