• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've gone from trial to getting the subscription. I removed the trial version off the desktop (not sure why it defaults to putting it on the desktop). ANd

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've gone from trial of Captivate 9 on PC to getting the subscription. I removed the trial version off the desktop (not sure why it defaults to putting it on the desktop). PC version.

Got the downloads in my download folder and run the exe file to install.  Reset default folder from desktop to Documents.

I see the software in folders, but no exe...  If I find an exe it goes through the whole install process again.

Done this multiple times and chewed up heaps of data.

Doesn't seem to anchor or put a shortcut anywhere to run it, rather than install it.

Anyone got any clues??

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still fighting this?

The trial version will become the licensed version, just by signing in with your Adobe ID and registering the software.

You should NOT need to reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources