• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No scroll effecrt

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2016 Feb 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I choose "window" > "Scroll effect" it just says "To enable Scroll Effects, your page must use a single fixed breakpoint.

I've google and youtubed as much as I can, no joy, I haven't a clue how to rectify this and its really becoming annoying now. Please Help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 14, 2016 Feb 14, 2016

‌Breath in... breath out. And calmly once more, breath in... breath out.

Act as if Muse isn't responsive yet, and continue using scroll effects...

You simply can't combine them in one page.

Did you read my explanation in the discussion I referred to earlier ?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same question and answer for you here, Kendo...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it'll only work on a single page website?

That's a really big shame

Anything in the pipeline for multiple page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌ It's not the number of pages, but the page itself: you can't use scroll effects in a page with breakpoints.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2016 Feb 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't be Serious NO PARALLAX with the New Responsive Muse?!? uh for Years that's been my absolute Fav Feature of Muse (very few of my WordPress designs and themes can even do this amazingness on iphones, though yes bit choppy on androids, it's a BIG head turning effect!)

I just watched 20 Muse Themes vids on the responsiveness and how all works and as was rebuilding my main site I got this notice, pls PLS Tell me there is a way to use Responsive and Parallax!?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2016 Feb 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Breath in... breath out. And calmly once more, breath in... breath out.

Act as if Muse isn't responsive yet, and continue using scroll effects...

You simply can't combine them in one page.

Did you read my explanation in the discussion I referred to earlier ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2016 Feb 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahhhh didn't see/read that til now Peter... I realize it's asking a Lot indeed, actually it would (hope/pray will be) kind of 'The Holy Grail' of web de$ign and as any and all who know me will attest, there is are not many who have fist pumped the Muse Love 100 for 3 yrs like I have here in LA (still relatively unknown to 'the masses' but I have felt from day one it could be one of the most major web design game changers globally, period, especially with the WordPress hacker insanity that continues to grow, constant need for updating all client sites/plugins/themes etc etc). It's just that about a year ago when we setup my new The Web Stylist studios, 3 big mac 27" monitors were brought in and realized wth my Muse designs were No Bueno on big screens, I was only seeing on my 15" screens til then and smaller of course. So other than a handful of site designs I needed to wait for responsive.  In the meantime I so proudly flashed my mobile parallax WOW!$ have said hundreds of peeps, never have they seen sites that $ick and unique on mobile (ios) views. But with so many frickin' tons of devices, screens, platforms now, there are too many times I was seeing issues beyond me designing the tablet/mobile/desktop layouts.  Again, I know, dialing in the ha 12 million elements and backend code and all to dance Perfectly is beyond what I could ever imagine... just so want to be a Mu$e Rocker 100 #winWIN or One and All.

MUCH Love and Respect and Appreciation 100 All Ways to MU$E! #prayersandfingerscrossed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've now reverted to starting again and on one page, it still says the same. This is frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2016 Feb 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow. this is a huge lol. I came to Muse at first for the parallax, then left because it wasn't responsive. Now I return because it's responsive but parallax doesn't work with that....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I might be doing it in an updated version of muse. But you when you create a fluid web site you have a minimal and maximal page width. So you have two brackpoints (if they are displayed - purple areas on top if not - Ctr+Alt+R) Right click on the smaller breakpoint and choose the Poperties - change the properties of the breackpoint to 'fixed width'.  And than your site can be fluid and benefit from the scroll effects at the same time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines