1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 13, 2016 7:59 PM by Steve Grisetti

I just purchased the bundle of Premiere Elements14 and Photoshop 14. I work on two devices (one windows and one Mac.) The bundle came with 2 cd roms for install (one for Windows, one for mac.) Can I install on both computers? I read the FAQ regarding this

dannp66986702 Level 1

I just purchased the bundle of Premiere Elements14 and Photoshop 14. I work on two devices (one windows and one Mac.) The bundle came with 2 cd roms for install (one for Windows, one for mac.) Can I install on both computers? I read the FAQ regarding this and it says," you can also install and use the software on one secondary computer of the same platform at home or on a portable computer. However, you may not run the software simultaneously on both the primary and secondary computers. No more than one user can use a single-user-license Adobe product." So it sounds like I can't install on my Mac (at work) and on my windows (at home.) Is this correct? But suppose I switch to a windows computer at work. Then in theory I could. Correct? Also it says I cannot use them simultaneously. My computer at work rarely gets connected to the internet (for my fear of viruses and theft.) So does premiere require me to connect to the internet to use it? Otherwise how does it know if I am using it simultaneously? Thanks!

[Asking in the correct forum helps... Moved from Premiere Pro to Premiere Elements... Mod]