• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Amazon student license key invalide. How to start the validation process?

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2016 Feb 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made the mistake and ordered adobe arcobat DC Student edition on Amazon (PC download).
Mistake because the Registration/Serialnumber is not valide. And now I don't know how to proof that I'm student and get the version activated...

Thanks for help..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 15, 2016 Feb 15, 2016

Hi Stefand37657769,

Typically a reseller like Amazon will provide a product code that you use to verify your student status and obtain a working serial number. If you are in North America and you have a Student and Teacher Edition version of Acrobat DC (as opposed to a Student and Teacher Licensing version) you will enter the code here : Identit-e 2.0. For more detailed instructions, including what to do for purchases in other regions, please read "How do I submit my proof of eligibility" under Adobe Creative Cloud Education FAQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2016 Feb 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you'll probably need to contact amazon, but you might get some help (or confirmation that you need to contact amazon) by contacting adobe.

contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 15, 2016 Feb 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stefand37657769,

Typically a reseller like Amazon will provide a product code that you use to verify your student status and obtain a working serial number. If you are in North America and you have a Student and Teacher Edition version of Acrobat DC (as opposed to a Student and Teacher Licensing version) you will enter the code here : Identit-e 2.0. For more detailed instructions, including what to do for purchases in other regions, please read "How do I submit my proof of eligibility" under Adobe Creative Cloud Education FAQ‌.

After submitting proof, you should receive your serial number with in a couple days. If you have followed the appropriate steps, and your product code is still not working, you will need to contact Amazon as Kglad advises.

Finally, I am moving this discussion to the Student and Teacher Edition Information in case you need further assistance verifying your student status or validating your product.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines