• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Huh?" will need to recreate this web form by going to Modules -> Webforms.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2016 Feb 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what does this message mean?

ERROR: You have deleted your web form. Please login to the Admin panel of your website and remove the previously submitted form from the web page you last visited. You will need to recreate this web form by going to Modules -> Webforms. After recreating simply insert this new web form into the web page and your web form should work properly

Does it have anything to do with creating an online membership form for my site? I still have printable form available to customer.

what exactly should I do to make my site work again? i.e click , select what then what .

I look forward to your answer ,

erin p

TOPICS
Content management and modules , eCommerce , Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you the owner of the website or did you make it?

If you have had a web form on your site and working, this error normally means you have edited the form incorrectly. The ID associated with the form does not match any in the admin under web forms. This can happen when people just make web forms on the front end but do not create it in the back end or just create it incorrectly.

In terms of Muse if your using that, I think it happens if you do not have the sync working and made a form in Muse but did not have it make a BC one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liam,

I think you may have the answer, but I am not sure.

I made the site in Muse and published it in dashbee. But I am working with Adobe +B.C to create an ecommerce addition. So who "owns" the site? me or Adobe+B.C?. I made the online membership form in Muse and published it in dashbee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

dashbee is just rebranded Business Catalyst. It is BC.

The site is yours but your going through a BC partner - Dashbee., You publish to your BC site. But you need to check it is all done properly and you not edited the form code to break it.

If you log into the admin of your site and go to the web forms. If you (in another tab) view the page with the form, inspect the code and look in the <form action=" bit and you will see the form ID. If you grab the webformID from there... Go to the admin and click any form. In the url at the top you see the ID and you can paste in the id you got.

That will load the right form, if it is not there then it is the wrong form. Fixing this needs some knowledge of BC and coding though and through Muse that is not an easy thing so will be hard for me to help you without a lot of time spent. Your best reaching out to BC support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines