6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2016 10:53 AM by kglad

Please help with Trial versions of Lightroom and Photoshop

martinan4792253

Hi everyone,

does someone here know if there is any chance that 2 people can use a trial version of Lightroom and Photoshop on the same computer one after another?

I'd like to test the Cloud, but on the PC with which I am working right now, someone already had a trial versions of Lightroom and Photoshop installed.

I deleted everything Adobe related from the PC. I logged in with my ID, reinstalled the Cloud. All looked good. Until I finished reinstalling the Lightroom. 

The message "trial expired" appeared, despite that fist I had the option to "try".

But even worse that this is that after reinstalling the apps, there were images, collections, settings... everything untouched from the previous user under my name in the Lightroom.

I am OK with buying the Apps without trial if there is no other way around. But I am definitely not OK with cleaning someone else' couple of thousand images and settings before I can use the apps for myself.

Does anyone know how I can delete everything connected with the previous user and start my own trial?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks a lot!