I have seen similar reports elsewhere, but didn't look into it yet. Your message gave me an idea though.
The way I usually work is like this:
var self = this;
The 'this' of the current object is used, instead of the 'this' of function whatever. If I'm right, if you use the approach I do then maybe OAM will be happy.
Hello Colin and think for you for the work around!
My code in the test animation now looks like this:
var globalThis = this;
My goal was to develop a work flow to produce an interactive animation for use with Captivate 9. That means the output must be an OAM file. With your help I've been successful! I've noticed a few oddities with the publish process that I will post on the other thread I started.
Meanwhile, I have marked this posting answered correctly with your help. :-)