1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 14, 2016 11:05 PM by Rick Gerard

Fill a text with an image, and zoom so we can "dive" into the text to see the image in full scale

Oaneyl

Hello,

I made a text filled with an image, and I would like to zoom into the letter, as if we could "dive" into the letters, then see the entire image in full scall (my resolution is 1920x1080). Do you know how to make such an animation?

screenshotjpg.jpg

Here is a screenshot to show you what I did.

• 1. Re: Fill a text with an image, and zoom so we can "dive" into the text to see the image in full scale
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I am assuming that you are using the 2 as a track matte for an image. I can only guess because you gave us no details or a screenshot of your comp with all modified properties of all layers revealed. I'm also assuming that you want to reveal the image below rather than push into it.

If that is the case then you can either make the layer containing the number 2 a 3D layer and animate the position so that it moves toward and past the camera or you can leave the layer 2D and animate the scale of the layer. You'll get a more natural look if you use the 3D trick. You might want to consider moving the anchor point of the layer to the part of the 2 that you want to be the center of the reveal. This is what a basic 3D move would look like.

Screen Shot 2016-02-14 at 11.04.49 PM.png