3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2016 6:27 AM by Colin Holgate

iOS export problem

ConfusedGeek

Hi!

I just updated my Flash Pro CC to the Animate CC. And I am not able to export my existing iOS projects to my test phone! It keeps giving me :  Installation error: ApplicationVerificationFailed !

I am using all the right certificates since I have not changed anything. Please let me know whats wrong or how do I revert back to Flash CC !!!!!?

• 1. Re: iOS export problem
          yachts9999 Level 2

Check all paths to certificates, assets and libraries (swc etc.). In fact check the path to anything that is loaded at compile time.

Any path that previously had a reference to Flash Professional will now have to reference Animate.

• 2. Re: iOS export problem
            ConfusedGeek Level 1

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I just did a complete check of all the file-path for both the provisioning profile and iOS certificate. The App ID... all seem right! Even my previous FLA files I have used seem not to export !

Could someone try exporting an existing iPhone app ? With wildcard app id just to test. Please let me know if it works.

• 3. Re: iOS export problem
              Colin Holgate MVP & Adobe Community Professional

I have published a lot of iOS apps with Animate, so I know it works. I rarely use wildcard app ids these days, because most things I do are going to need the full id. I also tend to use ad hoc distribution instead of a developer provisioning profile, that way I don't have to switch certificates right near the end.

Make sure your certificate and provisioning are either both distribution or both developer.