2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 16, 2016 5:43 AM by christianh41115369

I am sooooo frustrated.....

christianh41115369

I am sooooo frustrated, not only with Adobe's customer care orientation (zero), but more importantly with Adobe Premier Elements.  I simply can't load the editor anymore (upgrade my system to 'el-Captain').  I only ever get the message that I should load the editor from my apps folder.  I've tried this - same result, i.e. it doesn't load.  I also re-installed the entire application.  Still no joy!  Has anyone experienced this issue and if yes, how did you get around it/fixed it?

• 1. Re: I am sooooo frustrated.....
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

We're hearing of so many of these issues on El Capitan.

But, since the program runs fine on Yosemite as well as Windows, the indication is that Apple is the one who needs to provide the fix. (No, I don't work for Adobe. This is a user to user forum. But I use Premiere Elements on El Capitan with no problems.)

I know that doesn't ease your frustration.

But what is it about Adobe customer care that's frustrated you? If you can be specific, we may be able to help you through it.

• 2. Re: I am sooooo frustrated.....
            christianh41115369 Level 1

Hi Steve,

Thanks for responding! All worked fine before I upgraded to elVapatain and even thereafter. I only encountered this issue today.

Anyhow, may frustration with Adobe customer care - and I have a long list of issues - is best summarised by saying that I can't ever get hold of anyone via their website (South East Asia). And the issues I have range from being able to purchase via usage of products, right down to asking for help.

Thanks

Christian

Yenakat

Tungmahamek

Bangkok 10120

Thailand

+66 81 817 8980