• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Product Activation and Product ID or Activation Keys

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been subscribed to Cloud PDF Services more specifically Export PDF. I purchased this online and have never received my Product Key or Product Identity No so I have never activated my products. Hence I have to sign in online before I can use anything as apposed going through a desktop download to sign on. Adobe support works in square circles and keeps taking you back to previous pages without giving you the information you require. I am extremely frustrated can anyone help me? I have created a cloud sign on and I can see my product but ease of use non existent as cannot activate them. HELP HELP HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Hi kimr66827402,

You can  Sign in - Adobe ID ‌ here. Make sure you use the same Adobe ID under which you have subscription.

Choose Plans & Products > View all > Products > View your products , you will find your product and serial number there.

If you still experience issue, please Contact Customer Care . Make sure you first sign in with your Adobe ID on that page then select product below.

Then select chat option under "Still need help?Contact us".

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi kimr66827402,

You can  Sign in - Adobe ID ‌ here. Make sure you use the same Adobe ID under which you have subscription.

Choose Plans & Products > View all > Products > View your products , you will find your product and serial number there.

If you still experience issue, please Contact Customer Care . Make sure you first sign in with your Adobe ID on that page then select product below.

Then select chat option under "Still need help?Contact us".

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources