• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Parameter is not valid" when checking in topics to TFS

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have RoboHelp 10 integrated with TFS 2013/2015. I just switched to a Windows 10 laptop and I mapped my local folders to TFS slightly differently than before: opening the RH project through version control and creating each local folder. When I check out topics, it is properly reflected in Visual Studio Source Control Explorer, but when I check in a topic, I get this pop-up saying "Parameter is not valid," and the topic is still checked out. There is no title bar in the pop-up so I can't be sure what application is throwing it. I have to check the topic in with Source Control Explorer and then check it in with RoboHelp.

What is happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2016 Feb 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a nasty one. What is your display scaling setting? Most laptops put scaling to 125% by default. but RoboHelp + TFS really don't like that. Try setting scaling back to 100% and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2016 Feb 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case you are scratching your head wondering about that scaling thing. Here's something that may help.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Willam. You are a genius. Again.

~Shelley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Willian! It solved my  integration problems between PowerBuilder x TFS. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp