Would you switch to the Recent section?
In addition, would you please make sure to enable Mobile Link?
Please let us know if you see your PDF documents in Recent.
I do not see my documents on the iPhone under recent or local. I am connected to mobile link on both devices. I even disconnected mobile link and then reconnected it again with no change. Any other suggestions?
Would you please try the following steps to make sure that a PDF document on one device appears on the other device using Mobile Link?
- Check if all of your devices have stable internet connection. (Open Safari to see if you can browse web pages.)
- Sign in with the same Adobe ID on all of your devices.
- Enable Mobile Link on all of your devices. (The icon shows a checkmark, not 'x'.)
- Open a PDF document on one device (e.g. iPhone).
- Close the PDF document by tapping the Back button in the top bar.
- Go to the Recent section of the file browser on the other device (e.g. iPad).
- Drag the file listing downward to refresh. (It may take a few minutes for a PDF document to appear in the file browser.)
Please make sure that you open and close the PDF document that you want to share across your devices.
Alternatively, you can upload all of your documents to Adobe Document Cloud or other cloud storage (such as Dropbox) and share across your devices. In this case, you do not need to enable Mobile Link.
Please let us know if you need further help.