• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loan token not found

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2016 Feb 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10, ADE version 4.0 (this also happened with version 4.5), and Nook Classic. I borrowed a book from an overdrive database. I downloaded it and opened it in ADE on my PC with no problem. Using ADE, I copied it to my Nook. When attempting to read the file on the Nook, I get the following message: "Loan token not found."

The computer is authorized with my Adobe ID. The Nook was also authorized with the same ID through ADE.

I have tried the following:

-Return and re-borrow the book

-Restart the Nook

-Restart the computer

-Erase authorization and reauthorize both devices

-Uninstall and reinstall ADE

-Uninstall ADE and install an older version (4.0)

-Uninstall ADE, delete all associated folders on the PC, remove the file and all associated files (annotations, thumbnails, etc.) from both devices, delete the registry keys in LOCAL_USER/SOFTWARE, then reinstall ADE and re-borrow the book.

I have no idea of what else to try. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2016 Feb 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Loan token not found its a error with the download itself. Have you try to move the file to the nook over the file System?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines