2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2016 7:03 PM by Brucgovn

Verification Email Being sent to the WRONG email! URGENT

mavb59884893

I have already downloaded Cs4, however I needed Illustrate for another school project. I have verified my creative cloud before, and now it is asking me to do so again- But with an old adobe account email that I do not have access to! This is incredibly frustraiting as I NEED to finish work. Please, if you could inform me on how to fix this glitch contact me ASAP

• 1. Re: Verification Email Being sent to the WRONG email! URGENT
          kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP

contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

• 2. Re: Verification Email Being sent to the WRONG email! URGENT
            Brucgovn Adobe Community Professional

Follow below steps :

Windows :

End all Adobe related tasks like AAMUpdater, Creative Cloud , CoreSync...............etc from Task Manager.

Press Windows button (located between Ctrl and Alt buttons) along with R button together at a time , you will get a run command window.

Type in below command and hit 'Enter' key.

Appdata

It will open Appdata folder.

Then navigate to Local>Adobe>OOBE. Open OOBE folder and delete " Opm.db" file.

Once you had deleted Opm.db file , relaunch Adobe Creative Cloud app and then Sign in.

Mac :

Force Quit all Adobe related tasks like AAMUpdater, Creative Cloud , CoreSync...............etc from Activity Monitor.

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-To Folder" option.
            2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.( " Do not miss ~ symbol " )

~/library

It will open User Library folder.

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe>OOBE. Open OOBE folder and trash Opm.db file.

Once you had deleted Opm.db file , relaunch Adobe Creative Cloud app and then Sign in.

1 person found this helpful