1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 8, 2016 10:08 AM by dreebee12

Authorization and synchronization errors using Android App

MrProsser

I have a few library books I downloaded recently. Before opening them I authorized my Windows 10 ADE desktop application. I then downloaded ADE for Android, and authorized that application. Based on the description in the Google Play store, where it says:

"Seamless fulfillment of books across devices: With this new feature, when a consumer fulfills a book on one device, the book will be automatically downloaded to all the other devices that belong to this consumer (activated using the same user ID)."

I expected my books to simply appear. A few posts on here have indicated this only works from Android->Desktop, and not the other way around, so I copied the acsm files and tried to open them. However, I get an error:

"Error getting license. License server communication problem: E_ACT_NOT_READY"

When I looked this up, I found a few discussions dealing with the desktop application, indicating that I should deauthorize the application and reauthorize it, including changes that can be made to the registry. https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/error-e_act_not_ready.html

However, I have not found anything specific about dealing with the Android application. I attempted to deauthorize it, but I get an error: "Unable to Erase Authorization. Please try after some time."

After a few hours of trying it, it still does not work, and I have not found any solutions. Does anyone have experience with this? I have no idea what to do at this point.