Which web browser you are using? If safari doesn't work please use different web browser.
after downloading creative cloud desktop application you should run the installer and that you would find in the download folder of your computer.
You may please refer to the link below to download creative cloud desktop application-
You may also see help document https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/manage-apps-services-desktop.html
Hope this will help.
Google Chrome, download the app on your link does not work
download window to appear and disappear in a moment of downtime
Please try the steps mentioned below-
Remove the OOBE and AAMUpdater folders.
- Force Quit all Adobe related processes from Activity Monitor (eg- Creative Cloud, Core sync, CC library, Adobe Desktop Services, Adobe IPC broker, Adobe Crash daemon etc.)
- Navigate to \User\<UserName>\Library\Application Support\Adobe*
And /Library/Application Support/Adobe*
To access the hidden User Library folder, see Access hidden user library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later.
- Locate and remove the AAMUpdater and OOBE folders
- /Library/Application Support/Adobe (rename Adobe Application Manager and Adobe desktop common)
- Go> utilities> (Rename Adobe creative cloud and Application Manager)
- Re-download Creative cloud from -