1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 22, 2016 8:33 AM by puneeta23771395

still charged subscription even after staff cancelled

crystalk35746080

I'm very very disappointed in the service level of Adobe staff and also the integrity of the company. I stay in Singapore, and have officially requested for cancellation of my subscription on 26 Jan. I was charged the monthly subscription again on 29 Jan. I wrote in AGAIN today upon seeing my credit card bill, and was told it was a technical glitch and my subscription would be cancelled and i will be refunded, but having been through getting official confirmation on my cancellation AND still being charged, who am i to believe i won't be charged again? I also do not have faith in Adobe products anymore and will think twice before subscribing again to any Adobe paid services. I do urge anyone who is having issues cancelling or have recently cancelled to CHECK your credit card bills again.

• 1. Re: still charged subscription even after staff cancelled
          puneeta23771395 Adobe Employee

Hi ,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We are always there for our customers and dedicated to provide help to our valuable customers like you. However I have checked with the concern team and found that earlier it was not cancelled due to a technical glitch. But now it is confirmed that it is cancelled and a refund was initiated against the last payment charged from your account. You should get the refund within next 4-5 business days. Please let us know if we can help you further on this.