0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 22, 2016 10:00 AM by rohitd26007016

I live in the UK - why do I get documents back which show the time of receipt etc, time stamped PST? Is it not possible for the documents to be shown as being time stamped in GMT - given that they are being sent to recipients in the UK. If they are sent a

rohitd26007016

I have struggled with getting an answer to the questions below, from Adobe Support and it appears that they too are struggling with providing an answer.

I am sure that with all the users that Acrobat DC has and not all of whom are blessed to live in the PST time zone, an answer to the question below will be most helpful and my thanks in advance to anyone who can answer the question.

The questions posed are:

I live in the UK - why do I get documents back following signature which show the time of receipt etc, time stamped PST?

Is it not possible for the documents to be shown as being time stamped in GMT, given that they are being sent to recipients in the UK?

If they are sent abroad and signed abroad, I would expect them to be time stamped with the time zone where the recipient is.

Is this too much to ask for?