4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2016 9:27 AM by Warunicorn

Do i get money back?

Brulivia83

I understand that Photoshop touch has been discontinued.  Which BTW was a crappy thing to do.  There is nothing for androids like procreate or pixelmator.  Photoshop touch was the best, until it crashed on my tablet 3 days ago.  I can't get back into it.  So do I get my money back for it or is there something I can do to fix the problem and make it work again

• 1. Re: Do i get money back?
          Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

You should be able to uninstall and reinstall as long as you're signed into the Google account you bought it under. (Assuming you bought it under Google Play.)

• 2. Re: Do i get money back?
            crooz

Hi Brulivia83,

I had the same problem. But not all is lost. If you paid for PS Touch, as you indicated, you can easily do a reinstall - you own it!

Go to the Play Store, under My apps, look under the tab 'All'. You'll have to do a bit of searching if you do a lot of installs, but you'll find it still sitting there somewhere in the list.

Hope this helped,

crooz

• 3. Re: Do i get money back?
              Vovanatb Level 1

Im on iOS and also totally disappointed with Adobe, ok you stopped supporing your best iOS app, which makes no sense, Photoshop Touch was my favorite photo editing program, i payed 10$ for it, at least let me use it!!!!! the app crashed, and i cant reinstall it, because its removed from AppStore! Why????? insted they made like 20 separate apps with tools from photoshop, thats most stupid idea i ever seen, its so uncomfortable, why make these apps? While you already have everything in one single app, Photoshop Touch was their best iOS app, i was so excited when Adobe came out with this app, and sooooo disappointed when they removed it from app store!!! Why they had to ruin perfect photo editor??? And whats up with all the users who bought the app? No refund? seriously?

• 4. Re: Do i get money back?
                Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

Vovanatb wrote:

Im on iOS and also totally disappointed with Adobe, ok you stopped supporing your best iOS app, which makes no sense, Photoshop Touch was my favorite photo editing program, i payed 10$ for it, at least let me use it!!!!! the app crashed, and i cant reinstall it, because its removed from AppStore! Why????? insted they made like 20 separate apps with tools from photoshop, thats most stupid idea i ever seen, its so uncomfortable, why make these apps? While you already have everything in one single app, Photoshop Touch was their best iOS app, i was so excited when Adobe came out with this app, and sooooo disappointed when they removed it from app store!!! Why they had to ruin perfect photo editor??? And whats up with all the users who bought the app? No refund? seriously?

As we mentioned before, you should still be able to download PS Touch provided you purchased it before it was discontinued. It should be visible in your purchased apps under the account you bought it through. (At least I can still see it in Google Play.)

I would agree that PS Touch was great. But considering one can run Photoshop CC on a Microsoft Surface makes one pause. (And also consider how powerful tablets have become and will become over the next few years. I would venture a guess that tablets with closed ecosystems just won't be able to compete. Why run a hobbled version of Photoshop when you can have the real deal?)