3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 24, 2016 11:25 AM by Mike Danial

I have updated 5 of my child files seamlessly on my RoboHelp 2015 with all bug fixes updated.  Then on my next child file I got this error message. Any advice? Publishing to WebHelp.

Mike Danial
      Machine generated alternative text:2015 Cts Microsoft HTML upg rade project This project was created in an older version of RoboHeIp To open the project In Adobe Hobo Help 2015. make a backup and upgrade the project
      Machine generated alternative text:RoboHeIp An error occurred while trying to read data from Collectionlroot.fpp .
      Machine generated alternative text:RoboHeIp An error occurred while trying to read data from Collectionlrhfontset.app nt
      Machine generated alternative text:RoboHeIp Your project file, CollectionXMission Collection.cpd, is corrupt and cannot be opened. Try deleting this file and reopening the project.
      AFTER DELETING THE .CPD FILE I TRIED TO REOPEN THE PROJECT AND I GO THE SAME ERROR MESSAGES ENDING WITH THIS ONE BELOW
      Machine generated alternative text:RoboHeIp Open project was cancelled or the application was unable to load database for CollectionXMission Collection.cpd"