• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound quality when using video express with an embedded video.

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2016 Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have embedded a video in powerpoint slide, plays fine, but when video express records it, the sound quality is poor. Any ways of improving this?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

It is not exactly clear but I believe what you are doing is making a recording using Presenter Video Express and while recording either you are playing the video on your system directly using some player or you are playing the Presenter's published output containing that video.

Now while the video is getting recorded, audio which gets recorded along with it, is actually the audio playing from your computer system and not the one embedded within the file.

Also it is better if you directly import an mp4 video. It should not result in any deterioration in the quality. See this link for more info- http://helpx.adobe.com/en/presenter-video-express/help/recording-videos.html#insert_video

However, if you already did an import of video in  Presenter Video Express rather than recording it, under your Preference setting of Presenter Video Express, you have the option to enhance your video quality and reduce audio noise.

See this link for more info- http://helpx.adobe.com/en/presenter-video-express/help/setting-preferences.html

Please mark this answer as correct if you find it useful. Let me know if you have any further concerns.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources