1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 30, 2006 4:18 PM by Newsgroup_User

Audio help!

piglet66
      Hi, I have a non-profit group's page within my website (I am the chairman). We can't afford to hire someone to add an audio button to the page, but I am pretty good with contribute and could probably do this myself if somebody tells me how. All I could find online was info on how to do this in Windows, but I have a Mac (Safari browser).

I just want to be able to play an mp3 of a song when somebody clicks on it. It doesn't have to be fancy. I also have a wav file of it available. I want it to stream, not download. Thank you!
        • 1. Re: Audio help!
          Level 7
          > Hi, I have a non-profit group's page within my website (I am the
          > chairman). We
          > can't afford to hire someone to add an audio button to the page, but I am
          > pretty good with contribute and could probably do this myself if somebody
          > tells
          > me how. All I could find online was info on how to do this in Windows, but
          > I
          > have a Mac (Safari browser).
          >
          > I just want to be able to play an mp3 of a song when somebody clicks on
          > it. It
          > doesn't have to be fancy. I also have a wav file of it available. I want
          > it to
          > stream, not download. Thank you!
          >

There's 2 ways in which you could easily do it yourself:

1. Add a text link to the audio file. If you know how to use Contribute (and
          it's not hard at all) - you can add a link very easily. If you don't know
          how to use it, then use the HELP files on how to add a link. Hint- there's a
          "link" button inte menu that will allow you to add links....

2. Insert a button (one of those form buttons) and link it to your audio
          file in the same way as above.

--
          Helen, lime, et al.