You could simply save the photos to Adobe Document Cloud.
Once saved to the cloud you would be able to access it from various devices by simply signing into the Reader DC application or from Acrobat on your desktop.
There is no direct way to upload the photos stored in Photo Library from Acrobat Reader for iOS to Adobe Document Cloud.
But here's a workaround on iPhone/iPad (so that you do not need to upload photos from your desktop computer).
- Open Safari on your iPhone/iPad.
- Go to https://cloud.acrobat.com
- Sign in with your Adobe ID.
- Tap Document Cloud in the left pane.
- Tap the Upload icon (shown in blue) in the upper right corner.
- Tap Photo Library.
- Select photo(s) from Photo Library.
- Tap Done.
Hope this helps.
Immense. Thanks very much!