1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 25, 2016 9:29 AM by RickNoll

RoboHelp 9 HyperLink/Popup...

RickNoll Level 1

I am using RoboHelp 9.0.2.271 inside of TCS 3.5 on the following Dell laptop characteristics:

Capture7.JPG

I build HTML CHM help files. I have many times used Hyperlink/Popups for users to view a picture of what is being discussed underneath it. As illustrated below, the "grey colored lines" link should bring up the picture below it. This is a screen cap from the View Selected Item command on the tool bar. That is why you can see it here.

Capture1.JPG

I first save it using the Display in frame option, then reopen it and change it to Display in custom sized popup, giving it a proper size.

Capture2.JPG

I then save all, and produce the CHM file. Opening the chm file and clicking on the link brings up this error box.

Capture3.JPG

I then click on the Hyperlink/Popup above it in the previous paragraph and that picture displays OK.

Capture4.JPG

I check the Hyperlink/Popup properties and it is virtually the same. The jpg files are both in the RoboHelp Projects directory I am working this page in.

Capture5.JPG

Switching to HTML code view... both hyperlinks look the same.

Capture6.JPG

There are only three differences in my process, that I am aware of:

• the working Hyperlink/Popups were made and compiled 9/8/2015, and these errors are happening today, 2/24/2016.
      • I had to update to Adobe Reader 15.010.20059.40980.
      • I seem to remember a popup that said I needed to update javascript for this version of Adobe Reader to work.

QUESTION:

Anybody see that I am doing something wrong here?

Anybody know what is going wrong here?

Anybody know how to fix this?